We are still open for business but regrettably, we now expect delays on all products.
- The 17th July NSW Public Health Orders will impact our staff and production facility. To comply with local health orders, a number of our production staff cannot attend work.
- Production of all orders will be delayed.
- Our staff who remain on-site are working incredibly hard to produce your orders on a first in, first out basis.
- Regrettably, advertised production times and order due dates no longer apply. As this is a developing situation, we cannot provide new due dates for new or existing orders, but we hope to be able to provide estimated dates in the coming days.
- Some of our customer service team are working from home. And whilst we don't anticipate any technical interruptions, we appreciate your patience should they occur.
- Our Priority production service remains unavailable. Please contact customer service if you have any critical timing needs.
- Due to the lack of commercial passenger flights; Australia Post & NZ Post continue to experience delays across the Tasman. To expedite delivery, all orders will go via our Wellington office with DHL Express. DHL Express have their own plane, and do not experience any transport delays.
NZ bound shipments will now leave Sydney each Monday and Wednesday. For example, if your order due date is Tuesday 20th April, your order may be shipped on Wednesday 21st April. From Wellington, your orders will be re-dispatched to you via NZ Couriers on an overnight service. If you live rural, it may take a couple of extra days.
This is the fastest way to get your order to you, at no extra expense. Once Australia Post & NZ Post return to acceptable transit times we will revert to sending via them. Should any of this concern you, please do not hesitate to contact customer service.
Thank you for your patience in 2021 while we all deal with this situation